Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love zucchini, and this is just another way to use it. This quiche turns out moist and delicious. Even the kids ask for more.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook broccoli and zucchini in a pan with olive oil until soft and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Lay crust in bottom of pie pan.
- Stir 1/4 C of cheese into the broccoli mixture and pour into the pie pan.
- Whisk the egg and the milk until combined and pour over the broccoli mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 for approx 40 minute.
- Served best at room temperature.