1/1 Photo of Broccoli Zucchini Quiche
The Miserable Gourmet's Note:
I love zucchini, and this is just another way to use it. This quiche turns out moist and delicious. Even the kids ask for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli and zucchini in a pan with olive oil until soft and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- 2Lay crust in bottom of pie pan.
- 3Stir 1/4 C of cheese into the broccoli mixture and pour into the pie pan.
- 4Whisk the egg and the milk until combined and pour over the broccoli mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 for approx 40 minute.
- 6Served best at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Zucchini Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 358.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g