Recipe by Love2Eat
This quick and easy recipe comes from the Renees Dressing that is used in the salad....I've modified it slightly. It is absolutely delicious....sweet and tangy and refreshing...and the colour of it is beautiful. You should prepare it just before serving, which may be it's only setback, but it doesn't take long. I hope you enjoy it!
Top Review by Robyn from the desert
I'm trying to make vegetables the main course and meats and everything else a side dish in an attempt to eat healthier, so I gave this recipe a try but I added chicken breast cut into chunks.....I liked this very much. I used red onions since I couldn't find vidalia onions. I like this recipe a lot.
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sweet onion vinaigrette dressing (I use Renees Naturally Light Sweet Onion Vinaigrette)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (or a combo of broccoli/cauliflower)
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained (reserve the juice for another purpose if you'd like...I always add mine to chicken stirfry)
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced sweet onion (vidalia's are the best!!)
- 1 red pepper, cut in thin strips
- crumble feta cheese (optional)