You can also use 1 1/2 pounds cauliflower, separated into florets, in place of broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate the broccoli into florets.
- 2Peel and slice the stems thinly.
- 3Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil.
- 4Add the broccoli and blanch for about 2 minutes.
- 5Drain the broccoli and rinse with cold water, set aside.
- 6Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- 7Add the red onion and saute for 5 minutes.
- 8Dice the sun dried tomatoes and add to the onion.
- 9Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- 10Lower the heat, cover and steam for 2 minutes.
- 11Add the lemon juice to the tomato mixture.
- 12Add the broccoli and stir well.
- 13Place the broccoli in a serving bowl, top with toasted pine nuts.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium low-fat chicken broth