Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen broccoli stems
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook broccoli; drain.
- Arrange broccoli in greased baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine eggs and next 3 ingredients spread over cheese.
- Combine stuffing mix and butter sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 350° for 30 minutes or until heated.
I subsituted broccoli steams for broccoli flourettes and it was wonderful. I'll make it many times over.
Excellent side dish served with turkey or chicken, thank you for posting, this is a keeper.