Top Review by ladyg in las vegas
I found this recipe to be pretty good also. But I oven roasted my broccoli, which is what I usually do, and then added the other ingredients, and roasted it about 5-8 mins. more. I think next time I'll do this more like a casserole.
- 700 g broccoli
- 3 tablespoons water
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup dry brown breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons tasty cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off the thickest stalks of the broccoli.
- Use a flat microwave dish.
- Place broccoli on the plate with the stalks to the out side. Cover and cook on HIGH 8 - 12 minutes until tender crisp.
- Spoon the sour cream over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with pepper, then add the breadcrumbs.
- Top with the cheese. Cook uncovered on MEDIUM 3 - 4 minutes, or place under a grill for 1 - 2 minutes until bubbly.
- New Zealand.