Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Cut off the thickest stalks of the broccoli.
- Use a flat microwave dish.
- Place broccoli on the plate with the stalks to the out side. Cover and cook on HIGH 8 - 12 minutes until tender crisp.
- Spoon the sour cream over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with pepper, then add the breadcrumbs.
- Top with the cheese. Cook uncovered on MEDIUM 3 - 4 minutes, or place under a grill for 1 - 2 minutes until bubbly.
- New Zealand.
I found this recipe to be pretty good also. But I oven roasted my broccoli, which is what I usually do, and then added the other ingredients, and roasted it about 5-8 mins. more. I think next time I'll do this more like a casserole.
I quite enjoyed this although I found with the cooking method it was a little hard to distribute everything evenly because of the thickness of the sour cream. I did all the cooking in the microwave, I think if doing again I'd place under the grill to brown the breadcrumbs.
This is pretty tasty even tho I did add butter which was not called for in the recipe. It takes exactly 13 minutes from start to finish.