1/4 Photos of Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
Tired of serving broccoli the same old way? Try something new and a little spicy! This recipe comes from Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast sesame seeds in heavy small skillet over medium heat until golden, about 5 minutes.
- 2Set aside 1 tbs toasted sesame seeds.
- 3Place remaining sesame seeds in a spice grinder.
- 4Add salt and 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper; grind coarsely.
- 5Set sesame-red pepper mixture aside.
- 6Steam broccoli until crisp-tender, about 7 minutes.
- 7Transfer to large bowl.
- 8Add oil, 1 tbs reserved sesame seeds, remaining 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper and 2 tsp sesame-red pepper mixture; toss to combine.
- 9Serve, passing remaining sesame-red pepper mixture separately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 483.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g