Recipe by dicentra
This is from my 20 minute meals cookbook. They pair it with a soba salad and sake-steamed fish.
- 2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, slivered, with juices
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare wok or steamer with boiling water. Blend wasabi with sake in bowl; stir in ginger and juices.
- Stir in butter until blended. Pack into a ramekin and use immediately; or roll into a 1 inch cylinder and chill or freeze.
- Place broccoli in shallow bowl. Place boel in wok or steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam until broccoli is tender, about 5 mintues.
- In a serving bowl, toss broccoli with wasabi butter to taste.