This recipe is a little different , very simple, and one of my favorite side dishes. I've made it with olive oil instead of the butter, but it's really not the same. It's very good with a little garlic, but I've posted it as written. Preparation and cooking times are estimates. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut broccoli into florets, peel stems and slice crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 3Add broccoli and cook, uncovered, until tender, about 5 or 6 minutes.
- 4Drain well in colander and transfer to serving bowl.
- 5In a small saucepan, melt the butter until it starts to brown.
- 6Immediately add rosemary and salt, stir well.
- 7Pour hot butter mixture over broccoli, season with salt and pepper to taste, and stir well.
- 8Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli with Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 692.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g