Broccoli With Red Pepper Sauce
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover saucepan and steam 7 mins, or until almost tender.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Saute garlic, onion and bell pepper 3-5 mins or until softened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook until mixture begins to simmer.
- Transfer mixture to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Taste for seasonings, again.
- Serve sauce over broccoli.