Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
I am always looking for fast, interesting and low fat recipes for veggies. This is from the Cooking Light archives
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add broccoli, salt, crushed red pepper and sliced garlic.
- Saute 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 2 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender.
So easy and so good. Followed the recipe exactly. Thank you
simply delicious. used fine sea salt but followed the recipe other than that. the flavors are just perfect and the recipe couldnt be any easier.