1/2 Photos of Broccoli With Orange Sauce
This recipe is adapted from a Taste of Home's What's Cooking Hoiday 2006. It is a quick and healthy way to prepare broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place an inch of water in the bottom of a steamer pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Place the brocolli in the steamer basket and place over the boiling water; cover and steam until crisp tender, approximately 6 to 8 minutes.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients except the orange slices.
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 5Drain the broccoli and place in a serving dish, pour sauce over, toss to coat and garnish with orange slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 35.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g