This recipe is adapted from a Taste of Home's What's Cooking Hoiday 2006. It is a quick and healthy way to prepare broccoli.
- Place an inch of water in the bottom of a steamer pot and bring to a boil.
- Place the brocolli in the steamer basket and place over the boiling water; cover and steam until crisp tender, approximately 6 to 8 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients except the orange slices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain the broccoli and place in a serving dish, pour sauce over, toss to coat and garnish with orange slices if desired.