Recipe by Nyteglori
I haven't tried this yet. Cooking time is a guess.
Top Review by breezermom
I almost got my broccoli too "done". After steaming and then trying to let it absorb the liquid, it wasn't as crisp and green as I like it to be. So next time I'd just barely steam it so it is still nice and colorful and crisp. I absolutely love pine nuts, so loved the combination. Very nice and different broccoli recipe. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste