1/1 Photo of Broccoli With Onion Cheese Sauce
This broccoli has a nice "oniony" cheese sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam broccoli until crisp-tender. Drain well. Place broccoli in shallow serving dish.
- 2While broccoli is cooking, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- 3Stir in flour. Add milk; cook and stir until sauce comes to a boil for several minutes.
- 4Stir in cheese until it melts; add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 5Pour over hot broccoli and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Onion Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 714.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 34.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 34.2 g