This broccoli has a nice "oniony" cheese sauce.
Make and share this Broccoli With Onion Cheese Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Steam broccoli until crisp-tender. Drain well. Place broccoli in shallow serving dish.
- While broccoli is cooking, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in flour. Add milk; cook and stir until sauce comes to a boil for several minutes.
- Stir in cheese until it melts; add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour over hot broccoli and serve.