Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is one of the easiest side dishes I know. Plus it's quick to throw together and also inexpensive. The mustard butter would also be very good on a lot of other vegetables-carrots, potatoes, asparagus, cauliflower, etc.
- In a small bowl mix mustard and butter, set a side.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated, covered.
- Bring to room temperature before proceeding.
- Steam broccoli until crisp tender and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add mustard butter and toss until melted and broccoli is well coated.
- Season with Salt and pepper.
We really liked this, a simple yet genius way to change up veggies!
So simple and so good. This WOULD be good with any vegetable and even some meats. Nice one.