1/1 Photo of Broccoli with Mustard Butter
This is one of the easiest side dishes I know. Plus it's quick to throw together and also inexpensive. The mustard butter would also be very good on a lot of other vegetables-carrots, potatoes, asparagus, cauliflower, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix mustard and butter, set a side.
- 2Can be made ahead and refrigerated, covered.
- 3Bring to room temperature before proceeding.
- 4Steam broccoli until crisp tender and transfer to a large bowl.
- 5Add mustard butter and toss until melted and broccoli is well coated.
- 6Season with Salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli with Mustard Butter
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g