Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A perky broccoli side dish.
- 2 lbs broccoli, tough stalks trimmed, cut into serving pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook broccoli in lightly salted, gently boiling water to cover until tender-crisp; 6-7 minutes; drain well.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt the butter with the mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Toss with the drained broccoli; serve immediately.
This is a good recipe. The taste didn't really suit us, a little to tangy, but that is just a personal taste issue. Good recipe though, glad we tried it!