- 2 lbs broccoli, tough stalks trimmed, cut into serving pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook broccoli in lightly salted, gently boiling water to cover until tender-crisp; 6-7 minutes; drain well.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt the butter with the mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Toss with the drained broccoli; serve immediately.