Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quick, tasty variation on your normal, boring old broccoli. I just love the dressing.
- 1 kg broccoli, chopped
- 80 ml mild sweet chili sauce
- 40 ml low-salt soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender.
- Serve topped with remaining ingredients combined.
A nice change of pace. Made as written. Our sweet chili sauce left us going kick? What kick? How ever it was flavorful and we did enjoy it. Thanks for the post.
This added a nice "zing" to the broccoli! I want to try it on cauliflower, too! The lime, chili and coriander went well together.
This sauce perked up boring ol' broccoli for sure!!! I did cut the recipe in half (as we are not big on sauce) and I did not add the coriander as my DH and DD do not like the taste. I, personally thought it would have tasted brilliant together!!!! Wonderful contribution, JustJan!!!