A great and simple way to do broccoli that is a little out of the ordinary. Very good with roasts.
Make and share this Broccoli with Lemon-Garlic Crumbs recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli in plenty of salted water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl of ice water and cool.
- Drain and pat dry.
- (can be prepared 8 hours ahead) Melt 3 tblsps butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add broccol and saute until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to plate; keep warm.
- Add 4 tblsps butter, peel and add garlic to skillet; cook until butter begins to brown, about 1 minute.
- Add breadcrumbs; stir until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Top broccoli with breadcrumbs.