1/4 Photos of Broccoli with Lemon-Garlic Crumbs
A great and simple way to do broccoli that is a little out of the ordinary. Very good with roasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli in plenty of salted water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- 3Transfer to bowl of ice water and cool.
- 4Drain and pat dry.
- 5(can be prepared 8 hours ahead) Melt 3 tblsps butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add broccol and saute until heated through, about 1 minute.
- 7Transfer to plate; keep warm.
- 8Add 4 tblsps butter, peel and add garlic to skillet; cook until butter begins to brown, about 1 minute.
- 9Add breadcrumbs; stir until golden, about 3 minutes.
- 11Top broccoli with breadcrumbs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli with Lemon-Garlic Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 308.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g