- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon, zest of
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil broccoli until tender, about 8 minutes and drain.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat and add garlic.
- Remove from heat and let steep for about 5 minutes.
- Remove garlic, if desired, then stir in almonds and place over low heat again.
- Add lemon juice and zest and pour over hot broccoli.