- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil broccoli until tender, about 8 minutes and drain.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat and add garlic.
- Remove from heat and let steep for about 5 minutes.
- Remove garlic, if desired, then stir in almonds and place over low heat again.
- Add lemon juice and zest and pour over hot broccoli.