Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and oh so tasty use for broccoli. Yumm.
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup blanched slivered almond
- Steam or boil broccoli until tender, approximately 4 to 8 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat, remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice. lemon zest, and almonds.
- Pour over hot broccoli, and serve.
Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Has all our favorites ingredients so of course we loved! Simple plus healthy. Thanks Annacia for sharing.
Great sauce for broccoli. I let my broccoli get to soft, and even so, it was delicious! Loved the almonds. Thanks for sharing your recipe.