Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a great dish to just eat with white rice or as a side to another dish. It is quick and easy to make and ads a nice twist to broccoli!
- 15 -20 broccoli florets, bite size
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- Boil a 5 quart sauce pan with water and heat till boiling.
- when water is boiling place broccoli crowns in water for 1-2 minutes.
- Quickly drain water from broccoli and place broccoli in bowl.
- Add Sesame oil pepper and salt to broccoli and mix around with a wooden spoon.
- Place in dish and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- You are done!