Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm not sure where I got this from, but it's such a nice change, and is delish!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Remove tough ends from broccoli, and cut into florets. Cook broccoli in a steamer for about 4 minutes. (For quite crisp). Drain. Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over broccoli.
This was good and a nice change of pace. I really like horseradish and added a bit more than called for. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Simplicity at its best. I would have never thought to put horseradish on broccoli but it works and we loved it. Another good example that good food doesn't have to be complicated. Thanks for sharing this, A la Carte.