Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderfully easy and delicious recipe from Mario Batali
Make and share this Broccoli With Garlic and White Wine: Broccoli Con Aglio E Frasca recipe from Food.com.
- In a 12 to 14 inch saute pan, heat the olive oil and garlic until just sizzling.
- Add the broccoli and cook, tossing regularly for 8-10 minutes, until the stem is tender.
- Use the wine to slow the cooking down if the garlic begins to brown.
- When the broccoli is tender, add the chili flakes and zest.
- Place on platter and enjoy!
Delicious! Made it for a dinner party tonight and it got rave reviews. And one of the best parts, is that it was so easy to make. The white wine is a must, regardless if the garlic is browning or not. Add it during the last few minutes of cooking. Will definitely be made many more times. I'm always looking for a nice way to spruce up broccoli and this was fantastic.