1/4 Photos of Broccoli With Garlic and White Wine: Broccoli Con Aglio E Frasca
A wonderfully easy and delicious recipe from Mario Batali
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 12 to 14 inch saute pan, heat the olive oil and garlic until just sizzling.
- 2Add the broccoli and cook, tossing regularly for 8-10 minutes, until the stem is tender.
- 3Use the wine to slow the cooking down if the garlic begins to brown.
- 4When the broccoli is tender, add the chili flakes and zest.
- 5Place on platter and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Garlic and White Wine: Broccoli Con Aglio E Frasca
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g