Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
The parmesan cheese and garlic really dress up plain old Broccoli with very little effort or time!
Make and share this Broccoli With Garlic And Parmesan Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and lemon peel and stir 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and toss to coat.
- Add 1/2 cup water.
- Cover skillet and cook until broccoli is crisp-tender and water has cooked away, about 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Mark, this broccoli was good. I did add some butter at the end, and we enjoyed it. Thanks!
Made exactly as posted - very good! 4 stars because it needed a little salt and maybe some fresh lemon juice sprinkled over the top IMO. A sure fire keeper!
Very good way to eat broccoli. Thank you for posting!