- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 2 lbs broccoli, stalks discarded,crowns cut into florets
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and lemon peel and stir 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and toss to coat.
- Add 1/2 cup water.
- Cover skillet and cook until broccoli is crisp-tender and water has cooked away, about 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.