Recipe by Geema
A savory, spicy way to serve broccoli.
Top Review by JustJanS
Thanks for another good broccoli recipe Geema. This was quick and easy and went well with our pork tonight. The only slight alteration we mad was to add the red chili flakes with the garlic and anchovy to make it more fragrant.
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 minced anchovy fillet
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli till tender but firm, 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mince the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the garlic and anchovies; saute one minute.
- Add the cooked broccoli, stirring to combine well and leave in the skillet just until heated thoroughly.
- Serve sprinkled with the Parmesan cheese and the red pepper flakes.