Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Get your kids to eat their veggies every time with this dish.
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into long, thin spears
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb asiago cheese, shaved with vegetable peeler
- Simmer broccoli in 1/2-inch boiling, salted water in a shallow covered skillet for 6 or 7 minutes, until tender. Drain broccoli and remove from pan.
- Return pan to stove top over medium heat. Add oil and garlic. Sauté garlic in oil 3 minutes. Add broccoli spears to the skillet and coat them with garlic oil.
- Transfer broccoli to a serving dish and garnish with curls of Asiago cheese.
Different and so delicious! I can't wait to have it again' I used a cheese grater instead of a vegetable peeler and it worked just as good!
These were great! Thanks for such an easy change up on everyday broccoli.
great and easy way to dress up broccoli !!! Thanks for another good one !