- 1 large head broccoli, cut into long, thin spears
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb asiago cheese, shaved with vegetable peeler
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer broccoli in 1/2-inch boiling, salted water in a shallow covered skillet for 6 or 7 minutes, until tender. Drain broccoli and remove from pan.
- Return pan to stove top over medium heat. Add oil and garlic. Sauté garlic in oil 3 minutes. Add broccoli spears to the skillet and coat them with garlic oil.
- Transfer broccoli to a serving dish and garnish with curls of Asiago cheese.