Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I thought this was my mother in law's personal recipe until I realized it was actually from Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meal show! It's excellent! My 2 year old will even eat it! You must try it! This is a great side when you are trying to impress a guest too.
- Steam broccoli until al dente (I use the good old microwave and put the broccoli in a sealed microwavable safe container with a tbs of water for 6 minutes or so).
- Heat saucepan on med. flame and toss in chopped garlic (I use a garlic press to save time and so my hands don't smell for a week!).
- Do not burn garlic -- just cook it for a minute or so.
- Throw broccoli into pan and toss and heat for 2 minutes.
- Shave some Asiago cheese into pan and toss. I don't measure the cheese -- I just keep adding some until it looks like every bite will get a little:).