Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Courtesy of Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals. I love this, very quick and tasty dish.
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into long, thin spears
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb asiago cheese, shaved with peeler
- Simmer broccoli in 1/2 inch boiling, salted water in a shallow, covered skillet for 6-7 minutes, until tender.
- Drain broccoli and remove from pan.
- Return pan to stove top over medium heat.
- Add oil and garlic. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli to skillet and coat with garlic oil.
- Transfer broccoli to serving dish and granish with asiago cheese curls.
Great broccoli! Loved all that garlic and the saltiness of the cheese. I had some shredded parmesan/asiago blend on hand so that's what I used. Easy and tasty - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012