- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boils the broccoli in salted water until it's crisp-tender (about 7 minutes).
- Meanwhile, cook the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until it's lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce, vinegar and pepper.
- Pour butter mixture over broccoli and mix well. Serve hot.