Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Broccoli with a different flair! The sauce is sharp, smooth and salty and is a perfect complement to the broccoli!
- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Boils the broccoli in salted water until it's crisp-tender (about 7 minutes).
- Meanwhile, cook the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until it's lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce, vinegar and pepper.
- Pour butter mixture over broccoli and mix well. Serve hot.
Good side dish. Thanks for sharing.
Very good side dish. I love balsamic vinegar, so anything with balsamic vinegar in it is okay by me! I added sesame seeds on top for garnish and served it with orange chicken. Thanks!
Yep, enjoyed this presentation of broccoli very much. Thanks for your posting.