1/2 Photos of Broccoli With Cranberries Salad
Sydney Mike's Note:
Another recipe that comes from the 2004 cookbook, The Joy of Cranberries: The Tangy Red Treat that I received from a cookbook swap partner! Preparation time does not include time needed for salad to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE SALAD
- 5 cups broccoli florets, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1FOR THE SALAD ~ In a large salad bowl, mix all salad ingredients.
- 2FOR THE DRESSING ~ In a small bowl, beat all dressing ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
- 3Spoon over salad & toss to mix well.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour before serving, & refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Cranberries Salad
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.2
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 924.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: