1/2 Photos of Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
I wonderful broccoli side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- 3In a saucepan, whisk the cornstarch, seasonings and milk until smooth.
- 4Bring to a boil over medium heat, cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 5Add in the cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce and stir until cheese is melted.
- 6Drain the broccoli and top with cheese sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 262.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g