- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into spears
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- In a saucepan, whisk the cornstarch, seasonings and milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add in the cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce and stir until cheese is melted.
- Drain the broccoli and top with cheese sauce.