- 2 cups broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- boiling water
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli in boiling water and add salt. Cook until tender.
- For cheese sauce: In separate saucepan melt butter over low heat. Gradually stir in flour until smooth.
- While stirring constantly, add milk slowly. Stir until smooth. Add salt and cheese, stirring until cheese is melted. Don't overcook.
- Serve broccoli with cheese sauce on top.