1/3 Photos of Broccoli With Cavatelli
A quick and easy meatless main course. Serve with a tomato salad and crusty bread. You may add more garlic if it pleases you. Cavatelli can be found in your grocers freezer near the frozen ravioli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook cavatelli according to package directions; drain.
- 2Slowly melt butter in olive oil.
- 3Add garlic and sauté until lightly golden.
- 4Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
- 5Add broccoli, cover, simmer 6 to 8 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- 6Place cooked cavatelli in bowl.
- 7Add broccoli mixture and toss with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Cavatelli
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1489.3
- Calories from Fat 540
- Total Fat 60.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 945.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 193.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 47.7 g