Recipe by BoxO'Wine
A quick and easy meatless main course. Serve with a tomato salad and crusty bread. You may add more garlic if it pleases you. Cavatelli can be found in your grocers freezer near the frozen ravioli.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen cavatelli
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter (unsalted)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- cook cavatelli according to package directions; drain.
- Slowly melt butter in olive oil.
- Add garlic and sauté until lightly golden.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add broccoli, cover, simmer 6 to 8 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Place cooked cavatelli in bowl.
- Add broccoli mixture and toss with parmesan cheese.