Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Easy recipe to add a little extra to broccoli. Originally from the Vegetarian Planet cookbook.
- Steam broccoli until tender--about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Heat butter in small skillet over medium heat.
- Let bubble until dark golden color, then take off heat and add juice.
- Transfer steamed broccoli into bowl, and add mixture.
- Season. Serve immediately.
So simple and so good. I only added 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and that was enough to add a nice, bright flavor to the broccoli. I added some very thinly sliced garlic to the butter as well.