Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this recipe years ago when I was looking for a nice change for a hot broccoli side dish. Be light with the seasoned salt because Parmesan cheese is already salty
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 ounces sliced black olives (Can is usually 2 to 3 ounces)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (The powered stuff)
- Steam broccoli until heated through and still crisp tender.
- Place cooked broccoli in serving dish and toss with black olives, seasoned salt, garlic powder and cheese.
- Serve warm.
Unique and good-looking color combination. Thanks for posting the recipe!
So very simple, nice bright colors and good for you; a winning recipe. I made exactly as directed and enjoyed it very much. I think when I make again might add something like a little lemon for a little extra zing. But enjoyed as it was.