Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, quick and colorful!
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 dash red pepper flakes (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a 12 inch skillet.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 minutes.
- Stir often.
This was not bad at all, however I do feel that there was way too much oregano in it. It is very pretty and fairly easy but I feel that with the onion and garlic, the only seasoning that is really needed is a little salt and pepper or Mrs. Dash seasoning.