Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I think this came from Cooking Light magazine from several years ago
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Steam broccoli until crisp tender.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in small skillet.
- Add shallots and garlic.
- Saute 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vinegar, remaining oil and mustard.
- Add to broccoli and toss well.
Very easy and flavorful. I was afraid the Dijon mustard would clash with the balsamic dressing, but it most definitely didn't. They complemented each other well. I will make this again for sure. Thanks for the recipe!
I like balsamic so this was a good recipe for me. I did add a couple herbs from my herb garden. This was an excellent side dish that was well received by my dinner guests. Thanks chelle keithley