Top Review by Sherrybeth
Very nice side dish. I served it tonight with herb encrusted pork loin and garlic smashed potatoes. The combination of the bacon and broccoli with the pine nuts was very good. I did add just a dash of seasoned salt before serving.
- 13 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, plus
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover pan and steam 5 minutes.
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and pine nuts and stir-fry 3-4 minutes, or until broccoli is just tender.
- Stir in chives.