Recipe by Rita~
This is one of Christina Pirello's recipes! Crisp and light!
Top Review by BoxO'Wine
a delicous recipe using two of my favorites...broccoli and artichokes. I used a 14 oz can of non-marinated artichoke hearts, squeezed and cut in half. the ingredient list said juice of one lime and the instructions said add lemon juice. I used juice of 1 lemon. was a perfect side dish to my grilled swordfish.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into flowerets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pinch dried hot pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a small amount of water to boil and steam flowerets until bright green and crisp-tender,about 5 minutes.
- Plunge into cold water to stop cooking, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add hot peppers and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and cook about 3 minutes, remove from heat and stir in broccoli and lemon juice.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.