Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a fast, easy, and delicious dish that I created during a sudden craving. It's garlicky and a bit spicy- but can be easily altered to be more or less of either. To make into a vegan dish, simply omit the parmesan cheese.
- Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Saute garlic and red pepper for about 2 minutes.
- Add broth and broccoli. Cover and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to the prepared pasta.
- Toss broccoli, pasta, and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- Optional: Sometimes I use a little olive oil and butter instead of just the olive oil -- it all depends on how many calories I feel like eating that night :).