This is a fast, easy, and delicious dish that I created during a sudden craving. It's garlicky and a bit spicy- but can be easily altered to be more or less of either. To make into a vegan dish, simply omit the parmesan cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Saute garlic and red pepper for about 2 minutes.
- 2Add broth and broccoli. Cover and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- 3Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to the prepared pasta.
- 4Toss broccoli, pasta, and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- 5Optional: Sometimes I use a little olive oil and butter instead of just the olive oil -- it all depends on how many calories I feel like eating that night :).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.2
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 274.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta