Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sonoma cookbook. Another broccoli recipe. Ace for dieters.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (2 teaspoons minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large skillet cook the broccoli and garlic in hot oil over medium heat until broccoli is crisp-tender (5 - 8 minutes.)
- Stir in the lemon juice and sprinkle with almonds, crushed red pepper, and kosher salt. Toss to combine.