- 680.38 g fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 236.59 ml water
- 4.92 ml chicken bouillon granule
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds
- 44.37 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 4.92 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring broccoli, water and bouillon to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Drain and place in serving dish; keep warm.
- In a skillet, saute almonds in margarine until browned.
- Add onion and salt; saute until onion is tender.
- Pour over broccoli; toss to coat.