Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty side dish.
Make and share this Broccoli With Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38 g fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 236.59 ml water
- 4.92 ml chicken bouillon granule
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds
- 44.37 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 4.92 ml salt
- In a large saucepan, bring broccoli, water and bouillon to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Drain and place in serving dish; keep warm.
- In a skillet, saute almonds in margarine until browned.
- Add onion and salt; saute until onion is tender.
- Pour over broccoli; toss to coat.
Nice, tasty way to dress up broccoli, and easy, too! Liked the crunch of the almonds. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.