1/1 Photo of Broccoli With Almonds
Tasty side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, bring broccoli, water and bouillon to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- 3Drain and place in serving dish; keep warm.
- 4In a skillet, saute almonds in margarine until browned.
- 5Add onion and salt; saute until onion is tender.
- 6Pour over broccoli; toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 727.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g