- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring broccoli, water and bouillon to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Drain and place in serving dish; keep warm.
- In a skillet, saute almonds in margarine until browned.
- Add onion and salt; saute until onion is tender.
- Pour over broccoli; toss to coat.