Recipe by DVG2000
The perfect side dish for your favorite entree. You can also pour over asparagus or green beans.
- 2 teaspoons davinci gourmet classic almond syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 lbs cut broccoli
- 1 cup almonds, toasted
- 6 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, syrup, and lemon juice together. Steam broccoli stems in large pot set over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add florets and steam until stems and florets are crisp-tender (about 5 minutes longer). Drain broccoli and pour melted butter mixture over them.
- Top with toasted almonds.